- Something that may be applied throughout the universe to many things.
- Something that had a huge effect on the whole universe.
- (s) Things needed for doing or making something.
- A person of a specified quality or suitability.
- Position or status with regard to conditions and circumstances.
- A set of circumstances in which one finds oneself.
- A form of trustworthiness, and having responsibility towards someone or something.
- The events that will happen to a particular person or thing in the future.
- Words that are used with a certain word or phrase, and help to explain its meaning.
- The group of conditions that exist where and when something happens.
- To refer something to a cause.
- The act of hiding an item to prevent discovery.
- To keep from sight.
- Going straight to the point.
- Something that serves to guide.
- An instruction or guideline that indicates how to perform an action or reach a goal.